More children are lost to cancer in the U.S. than any other disease—in fact, more than many other childhood diseases combined.
You can help reduce that loss by participating in our head-shaving event at Larkin’s on the River. How?
- Volunteer to have your head shaved, and ask friends and relatives to donate on your head. Girls, boys, women and men will join with you. Go here and click “Join Us.”
- Donate on a friend’s head. She or he can take your donation for submittal to the corporate office, or you can donate directly on her or his website. You can find her or him by clicking here and then clicking on “View All Participants.”
- Join us here as a volunteer to help execute the event Sunday, 20 March 2016 at Larkin’s on the River.
- Organize a team of shavees. What fun! Have a blast! Volunteer to be a shavee (Go here, click “Join Us,” sign up as a shavee, and then either join an existing team or organize one yourself.
- Donate to the event, without designating an individual shavee. Go here and click “Donate.”
- Call the organizer and offer to raise funds in other ways.